Agriturismo Vista Castello
At only 15 minutes driving from Perugia is this beautiful agriturismo with view on a castle and the rolling green hills of Umbria. The 5 holiday apartments are all furnished in a modern and colourful way. The large pool is an oasis of peace where guests relax and enjoy the views.
The agriturismo Vista Castello has 5 holiday apartments for 2 to 6 people. There is a large swimming pool of 18 meters long, set in a lovely, well irrigated, green lawn.
The owners moved to Umbria from the North of Italy. They bought the property and restored it into very tastefully decorated apartments, comfortable and with each an outside area. They speak English well.
The farm produces fine quality olive oil. Furthermore the owners, real animal lovers, keep sheep, horses and several friendly dogs and two cats. The sheep and horses are not close to the apartments, whereas the dogs and cats are walking freely around the houses. Guests are welcome to bring their dog along, as long as their dog is friendly with other dogs.
The ecological swimming pool is 6 by 18 meters and between 1.40 and 1.50 meter deep. The pool is surrounded by trees and umbrellas on a very well maintained lawn, kept green by using irrigation. The whole pool area is fenced.
The property furthermore has a small lake where you can fish (not to eat) and several walking paths for a nice stroll through the countryside. Upon request a guide can take you to the hill opposite the agriturismo where you can see well hidden waterfalls.
There is a ping pong table.
Perugia is a 15 minutes drive (9 km). The nearest supermarket is in Montelaguardia, at 5 km. The last 3 km of the road taking you to this agriturismo is not tarred but in excellent condition.
The apartments are in two different buildings. One building is closer to the swimming pool and houses three apartments. The other building has two apartments. Each building has a washing machine and a freezer for communal use. Each apartment has its own barbecue and private terrace with a nice view. All apartments have free internet and satellite TV.
The building closer to the pool houses apartment Pineta, Noce and Lago. Apartment PIneta and Noce are on the ground floor and apartment Lago is below the other two but still on the ground floor because the building is built against a hill. The building further away from the pool (but still close by, less than 1 minute walk) houses apartments Ulivo and Olmo.
The pool is open from the end of May until mid September.
Spa & GymPing-Pong-Table, Unheated Swimming pool (Shared)
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Shared Garden, Fenced pool
Payment instructions to book Agriturismo Vista Castello
Payment via bank transfer:
30% upon booking and the remainder of 70% one month before arrival
Banca Popolare di Cortona
Terontola (AR) - Italy
Villa in Umbria di Van der Bolt Saskia M.J.
Via Santi Bistarelli 6
06069 Tuoro sul Trasimeno (PG)
Credit card payments are accepted via PayPal.com for guests from outside the Eurozone.