Directions Villa San Terenziano
The official name of the Villa San Terenziano is 'Casa Speltara '.
Via Collazzone 23
06035 San Terenziano (PG)
Your contact person on site is Lela. She is English and lives in Gualdo Cattaneo at about 30 minutes distance.
Her home phone number is: +39 0742 920105 and mobile +39 331 531 2918.
Please send an sms or call her when you are at 1 hour distance.
Normal arrival time is between 4 and 5 pm. If you cannot make it around this time, please advise us beforehand. If on the day itself your arrival time changes, make sure to call Lela so she knows when to expect you.
Mind that you will have to pay the security deposit of euro 300 in cash to Lela.
Please note that water is scarce in Italy. In summer it regularly happens that the local authorities close the water for several hours a day. The house has an extra water reservoir, but you are asked not to spoil water.
Coming from the South - from Rome
1. Autostrada A1 Roma - Firenze. Take the exit Orte and keep right in the direction of Terni / Cesena and Perugia.
2. After about 20 kms follow the E45 in the direction of Perugia-Cesena. Do not enter Terni!. About 35 minutes furtheron, always on the E45 and having passed Todi, take the exit for Pantalla.
3. At the bottom of the Pantabla exit drive to the right, up hill in the direction of San Terenziano and Foligno. This takes you uno hill through the small village.
4. Keep following this Philly road for about 4.7 kilometres until you get to a T-crossing. Go to the right here in the direction of Foligno and San Terenziano.
5. Along this road 4 kms further on to the right is the small road leading to the house, just opposite of a house with a large iron gate that says "Zoe".
This is the small white road to the right you need to take:
6. Take this small not tarred country lane and drive slowly. A little bit further on the road will go down quite steeply and at the bottom of this hill it forks. Keep to the left. This is the entrance to the villa:
Coming from the North - from Perugia
1. Autostrada A1 Firenze - Roma. Take the Valdichiana exit and follow directions for Perugia. When at Perugia follow directions for Terni and Rome. You will get onto the E45 here.
2. Pass the exits of Deruta, Catalina and Ripabianca. Take the exit of Pantalla and follow directions as per the above from nr. 3.
The google map coordinates are 42.875640,12.462554
Coordinates as we received them from the owners: N 42.8755, E 12.4625